Our engineering services include engineering design and analysis for: emissions control, product safety, product performance, RF radiation prediction and antenna-to-antenna coupling.
The design and support should start early in the process and consists of a review of schematic, layout and parts lists and bills of materials. Comprehensive review before layout and manufacturing can save time and cost during compliance testing.
Critical aspects of EMC design include an analysis of critical nets on PCBs, impedance and termination control of high-speed circuits. Power supply, power and ground plane design is crucial for low-noise performance and a high degree of immunity.
We also specialize in electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) design for architectural and engineering projects including shielding design and grounding. We offer technical advice on lightning protection, overvoltage, surge design and analysis as well as perform forensic investigations and failure and root-cause analysis.
- Design support for printed circuit board layout
- Enclosure design for effective shielding and grounding
- Power filtering
- Circuit design:
- Low-noise amplifier, audio/video/digital signal processing, analog signal preconditioning, A-to-D and D-to-A conversions, DSP, switching/linear power suppliers, microcontroller, DC power preconditioning
- USB 2.0/3.0 hub, PCIe interface, Gigabit Ethernet, Ethernet switches, WiFi receivers/transmitters, active GPS receivers, and i2C circuits
- Harsh environment systems with embedded COM Express using 4th and 6th generation Intel CPU, wireless data modems, GSM/WCDMA/LTE Mobile phones, and GPS receivers
- Software development
- Component selection and specifications for compliance with regulatory or contractual requirements.
- Customized Test Plans and procedures to suit your needs
- Field Testing and Site Surveys
- Professional Engineering support for customers who need to educate their staff on the latest standards, design techniques and specifications